June 16, 2022 – BOMA Utah’s Lunch and Learn 95 State Tour
August 29, 2022 – BOMA Utah’s Annual Golf Tournament
September 15, 2022 – BOMA Utah Monthly Luncheon – Top Golf
October 13, 2022 – BOMA Utah’s Kilowatt Crackdown
November 10, 2022 – BOMA Utah’s MOB Symposium
December 8, 2022 Member Only Holiday Event
Our company mission is to exceed expectations
As the leading organization for the commercial real estate profession, BOMA Utah plays an important public role as a leader and public advocate for the industry. BOMA Utah’s activities are as diverse as the constituency we serve:
- We conduct regular education programs to enrich our members’ expertise in property management.
- We produce newsletters and bulletins informing members on matters important to the industry.
- We send representatives to our national meetings.
- We engage in governmental legislative lobbying as appropriate.
- We support professional designation in property management.
- We provide opportunities for members to build networks and relationships that add to the strength of the industry and the association.
What We Stand For
BOMA Utah members are united in their commitment to BOMA’s success through active member outreach, engagement, participation
Best In Class
BOMA only uses the best in class, industry leading practices.
We understand and emphasize the importance of educating our members.
We work hard to make sure that we are representing and advocating the interests of our members.
BOMA provides it’s members with the opportunity to network with other like-minded people.
Learn more about
what a BOMA Utah
membership can offer you.
Membership in BOMA Utah provides you with 24-hour access to information, advance notice of legislative and advocacy issues, extensive research, timely publications, committee participation, informative links to information, and access to a variety of educational and networking opportunities.