Contact Adam Hughes for more information, email@example.com
Lotus Commercial is a growing property management company, based in Salt Lake City with properties throughout Ogden and Salt Lake City. We are looking for a motivated individual to fill the Property
Our growing portfolio requires a property manager who can ensure properties are operated in an efficient and systemized manner, performing to budget, and generating income and value for property owners. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, commercial property
management experience, and familiarity with property accounting.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
• Manages and oversees the operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of the
• Responsible for property budgets, financial performance, and reporting.
• Responsible for CAM budgets and annual reconciliations for commercial properties.
• Plans, schedules, and coordinates general and preventative maintenance, major repairs, and
remodeling or construction projects.
• Directs collection of monthly CAM assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of
insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
• With support from our accounting staff maintains vendor records including invoices, W-9’s, and
Certificates of Insurance.
• Inspects grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine repair or maintenance needs.
• Acts as a liaison between the Property Management Company, tenants, and owners.
• Meets with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide
additional information if needed.
• Markets vacant space to prospective tenants.
• Investigates complaints, disturbances and violations and resolves problems following
management rules and regulations.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business
• Experience: 3+ years of related Commercial property management experience
• With capacity to grow into leadership position
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Manage budgets and P&L responsibility
• Self-starter who takes the initiative
• Problem solving skills
• Strong in person soft skills
• Active listening
• Critical thinking
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
• With Commission pay
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Monday to Friday
• On call
• Ogden and Salt Lake areas
OFFICE MANAGER/ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER, Salt Lake City
Roderick Enterprises, a Salt Lake Citybased Real Estate Developer, established in 1967 who
currently owns and manages approximately 2.5 million square feet of commercial and industrial
property has an immediate opening for a high qualified and energetic individual for an Office
Manager/Assistant Property Manager.
This position will provide comprehensive assistance to the President, Vice President, Property
Manager and Accounting Manager:
a) Answer incoming calls.
b) Make bank deposits.
c) Distribute mail.
2. Support Services:
a) Type leases and proposals.
b) Prepare property flyers and exhibits.
c) Keep website and marketing services updated.
d) Code all vendor invoices for property and account manager.
3. General Office Duties:
a) Manage all tenant insurance certificates.
b) Maintain tenant lease files and vendor files.
c) Coordinate tenant service requests.
d) Assist Property Manager as needed.
REQUIRED & PREFERRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. Effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
2. Strong and dedication to customer service.
3. Extensive proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel with knowledge of PowerPoint,
Adobe Photoshop, Yardi, Google and WordPress.
4. Minimum of five (5) years’ experience.
1. Full time salary (amount determined based on experience).
2. 100% employer paid medical –dental and vision insurance.
3. 401K with employer match up to the current legal maximum.
4. Flexible vacation structure.
5. Annual bonus (subject to team goals and portfolio occupancy).
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
BUILDING ENGINEER – Salt Lake City, UT
Lincoln Property Company
We are looking for your solid experience as a building engineer to add significant value to our Salt Lake City, UT Team.
Ability to perform work orders and activities as directed by the Property Manager. This shall include proactive scheduling of activities in a manner that provides continuous support to the buildings tenants and effective maintenance to building systems. At time which will include coordination and oversight of contracted construction and maintenance activities.
- Coordinates, organizes, and directs building maintenance vendors as well as executes work orders including plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and routine repair and maintenance to provide an optimum maintenance service within set budget.
- Assists with coordinating resources for small non-capital improvement projects.
- Capable of interpreting mechanical/electrical schematics and/or drawings.
- Exhibit a working knowledge and understanding of facility fire protection/suppression systems typical to a commercial office facility.
- Understanding and working knowledge of building automation systems and maintenance management programs.
- Provides input to the Property Manager in support of building maintenance budget.
- Responds to and resolves building tenant complaints regarding lighting, temperature, noise, cleanliness, insect and rodent intrusion, and air quality.
- Establishes work priorities and sequence of work, coordinates and schedules assignments, and reviews work to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Promotes the Company’s mission to support Lincoln Property Company as a Property Management Company having the highest of quality standards by providing responsive, cost-effective, and innovative facility services; understands and subscribes to the vision and core values adopted by Lincoln Property Company.
- Conducts other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent with formalized technical training in building maintenance operations. HVAC experience preferred. CFC/HCFC Universal License Preferred. Any trade licenses.
Preferred role experience:
- 5+ years in building maintenance, facility management, construction management, or related activity.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of organization principles, practices, and techniques; budget development and management methods and procedures; building, grounds, and facilities repair, renovation, and construction techniques; working knowledge of current materials, methods, tools, and equipment used in journey level building and maintenance trades such as carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, HVAC, and possess ability to manage and supervise personnel.
- Familiarity with HazMat, ADA, NFPA, OSHA laws and associated federal, state and local regulations.
- Effectively and professionally communicate both verbally and written correspondence.
- Maintain accurate material/labor cost records and prepare required work and labor reports.
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions; effectively analyze situations, adopt effective courses of action, and act quickly with good judgment.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with clients, peers and subordinates. This shall require the ability to effectively communicate will all aforementioned persons.
If you meet the above requirements and are excited to join a dynamic team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.