LakePointe Property Management
Building Operations Reports to: Building Operations Manager
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Building Engineer must have a working knowledge of building maintenance needs including: HVAC, elevators, plumbing, fire sprinklers, fire alarms, cameras systems and video recording equipment; locks and keying systems, card access and building security.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for maintenance, operation, repair, and cleanliness of all buildings and associated properties. This includes all Building Technician duties that involves basic property maintenance responsibilities.
2. Maintain and operate building equipment to ensure ultimate performance while improving upon energy management programs to operate all systems efficiently. Follow manufacturing preventative maintenance guidelines for all building equipment.
a. Types of equipment responsible for includes, but is not limited to, the operation maintenance and repair of all boilers, heaters, pumps, valves, condensers, evaporators, piping and pumps used in conjunction with water distribution, including all sinks, toilet bowls, supply lines, drains and water lines. Life safety and security systems equipment maintenance as applicable and relative to engineer’s knowledge base.
Other Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Floor and carpet repair
• Responsible for upkeep of fountains and roundabouts
• Repair and maintain all type of doors
• Clear clogs in toilets and sinks
• Move office furniture
Knowledge and Skills
• Life safety system experience required
• Understand safety rules and regulations
• Basic knowledge of HVAC systems
• Able to understand blueprints
• Excellent customer service skills, helpful, pleasant and cooperative
• Willing to perform various tasks as directed• Windows 10, Microsoft Office and Gmail experience required
• Work an on-call rotation schedule for afterhours building emergencies.
• Own a valid driver’s license
• Able to stand for extended periods of time
• Able to lift, carry and move light to medium weight, up to 50 lbs. regularly
• Able to climb, stoop, kneel and crouch on a regular basis
• Able to work outside in all weather conditions
Education and Experience
• High School diploma as demonstrated by math, reading and writing skills sufficient to understand all instructions, read work orders, read plans and drawings, and make measurements
• Trustworthy and dependable
• Detail oriented
• Self-starter and able to work independently
• Able to follow through with projects and tasks
• Good problem-solving skills
• Able to work well with others
CBRE-Assistant Commercial Property Manager
Click Here to Apply
Responsible to work with the Real Estate Manager or higher staff in managing all aspects of a single property or portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties including marketing, operations and financial activities in accordance with the real estate management agreements and CBRE policies
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Using independent discretion, responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly and/or contracts for vendor services as required. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
Performs periodic regular property inspections. Based on independent review and assessment, recommends to clients and/or approves on client’s behalf the alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
Manages and gives approvals for accurate payment of vendor invoices on behalf of the property owner in compliance with the management agreement and CBRE policies
Manages the preparation of and gives approvals on accurate tenant billings.
At owner’s discretion, markets the property, showing space to prospective tenants. Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and “walks-through” spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
Acts as key contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses based on operating knowledge of the property/portfolio. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
Collects rent and pays expenses in compliance with lease terms. Obtains account receivable aging reports and independently initiates procedures to address tenant delinquencies. Prepares all required legal notices. Recommends and coordinates legal action as necessary.
Develops business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
Execute all areas defined as part of the Real Estate Manager job description duties in the absence of the Real Estate Manager.
Performs other duties as assigned.
May directly supervise employees and/or indirectly supervise employees in the absence of REM. Provides oversight of the work of vendors and contractors who are performing services at the properties. Provides informal assistance such as operational guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Real Estate Salesperson license.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Responsible for personal safety and the safety of those who are affected by your work. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Complete all required and assigned HSE training at a satisfactory level,
2. Follow all activity policies and procedures, including all HSE-related requirements at all times,
3. Participate in all HSE-related programs & activities as required, including incident investigations, interviews, auditing and assessment, etc.
4. Report any conditions which you feel could result in an accident or injury and / or stop work if required.
Newmark Grubb ACRES Property Management
Assistant Property Manager
Purpose of Position:
Assist Property Manager for a portfolio of commercial properties which includes coordination with tenants and vendors,
assisting with financial analysis (budgets and operating expense reconciliations) and strategic planning (leasing and
Measures of Performance:
• Client and Tenant Retention/Satisfaction
• All managed properties operate within Owner and property budget guidelines
• Management performance based on Standard Operating Procedures
• Conduct daily/weekly/monthly visits with tenants
• Ensure on site building engineers perform routine preventative maintenance programs on all building
mechanical systems as well as common areas, tenant spaces, and grounds
• Conduct and report monthly property inspections to view condition of properties
• Assist the Senior Property Manager in overseeing all tenant improvements and ensure all punch list items are
• Assist the Senior Property Manager in overseeing construction issues and the contractor’s site project manager.
Interact with, coordinate, and serve as liaison between architects and general contractors during new
construction and post-construction activities
• Solicit bids for maintenance contractors and construction projects, and participate in the contractor selection
process and oversee their services.
• Work with Real Estate Services Administrator to ensure all tenant and contractor Insurance Certificates are kept
current in the property management files
• Work with Real Estate Services Administrator to ensure all Service Contracts are current and in the property
• Work closely with Property Manager and Owner to assist in high property tenant retention
• Work with Real Estate Services Administrator on our tenant relations program
• Oversees the collection of tenant rents in compliance with tenant leases
• Work closely with Property Manager and client to insure the owner’s objectives are met
• Assist in the direction, coordination, motivation and evaluate work performance of building employees and
• Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly Owner reports
• Assists with preparation of the annual budget and mid-year reforecasts
• Assist with the preparation of the annual operating expense reconciliation
• Prepare and distribute all documentation with respect to rent adjustments, escalations, and direct tenant
• Ensure property adherence to lease agreements and record keeping/billing by accounting
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Business Related field and a minimum of one to two years of related
experience and/or training
• Holds Utah Real Estate License
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and the ability to apply them accurately
• Knowledge of property management and real estate principles, procedures, and standards
• Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of tenants, contractors and employees and offer appropriate solutions
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections.
Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret contracts
• Ability to diplomatically respond to sensitive issues
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to make effective presentations on general
Interested applicants contact:
CAD Draftsman Sr
Greater Salt Lake area
This position provides AutoCAD support for all Intermountain facilities, including but not limited to hospitals and office buildings. This position participates as a member of a team which coordinates changes to CAD drawings post-construction, tracks occupancy changes within every facility, and allocates space according to current space usage. This position is responsible for understanding hospital functions of space, meeting regulatory requirements, and working with other departments in appropriately monitoring and defining how Intermountain space is utilized.
Essential Job Duties
Supports Intermountain through revision and update of CAD drawings in order to show the most current usage of space which includes, but is not limited to occupancy, code requirements, construction changes, and allocation for all Intermountain facilities.
Provides facility support through knowledge of codes and compliance with regulatory agencies and hospital standards. Assists management, as requested, in strategic facility planning, supporting various departments with regard to moves, changes to space, and tenant space allocation and measurement of space.
Accountable for clear and effective communication, follows through with staff at all levels regarding issues and concerns to promote professional, knowledgeable resolutions.
Properly prioritizes workloads and manages time effectively with minimal supervision. Assists coworkers in completion of assigned tasks to meet department goals and deadlines.
Maintains an up to date knowledge of policies and procedures relative to the real estate, facilities, construction, and space management departments to ensure all work meets hospital standards and regulatory requirements. Attends department meetings and training as assigned. Completes education requirements and safety training on time.
Performs job-related duties, which may include but is not limited to: prepares tenant and department contract square footage, updates space allocation allocations, keeps drawings current with regard to the most recent life safety code, and tracks information so that regulatory requirements are appropriately met.
Communicates with Facilities Development and Construction in order to maintain the most recent updates to facility drawings and floor plans; transfers this data to the Corporate Lease and Space Management Database so that occupancy can be more appropriately monitored.
Travels and conducts on-site visits as required