The BOMA Utah Trade Show is the largest gathering of its kind to include building owners, managers and vendors. The annual trade show is a great opportunity to increase your company’s market share.
Each exhibitor will receive a table and two chairs. The price includes two from your company attending plus lunch. We encourage you to include games/raffles or other prizes and gifts to be given away. We also permit tradeshow set-ups, however you will need to advise BOMA of the dimensions.
For more information about the trade show, contact the BOMA Utah office at (801) 268-1267.
Top 5 reasons to exhibit:
- Access – Meet with today’s most influential and hard-to-reach decision makers who attend BOMA for the industry’s premier networking event.
- Opportunity – The typical attendee makes major purchasing decisions. Connect with these top-quality leads and foster relationships for the future.
- Exposure – Build credibility and get recognition from elite building professionals managing all types of commercial real estate: medical, industrial, office and mixed-use space, just to name a few.
- Return on Investment – with so many buyers gathered together at one time, under one roof, you’ll push your marketing dollars farther at BOMA and reap bigger rewards in the future.
- Profits – Interact face to face with decision makers, build rapport, understand the needs of your customers, get your company name out, and do it all at BOMA … the clear path to greater sales, customer satisfaction and profitability.
Networking face to face and developing contacts remains an essential part of getting ahead as a professional. The BOMA Trade Show will provide the perfect atmosphere to identify new products and services, find suppliers and check out their competition. In short, what typically takes property managers, facility managers and building engineers weeks or months to achieve can be accomplished during a this event.
- Evaluate new products and services
- Reinforce the benefits of existing products and services
- Meet with top experts who are ready to demonstrate their newest solutions
- Find answers to questions on industry trends
- Examine new ideas for overcoming challenges raised by increased security considerations
- Show your BOMA Associate members appreciation for their business
- Enhance your knowledge and make the connections you need to achieve your goals.
Registration is NOW OPEN!
Non-Exhibiting Vendors are NOT Permitted to Attend.
Exhibiting Vendors by Booth Number:
1 – Certapro Painter
2 – BrightView Landscape Services
3 – US Security Associates
4 – Alpine Art
5 – 1-800-GOT-JUNK
6 – SMT Services, Inc.
7 – FITLOGISTIX
8 – Security 101
9 – Certified Fire Protection
10 – ProKleen, Inc.
11 – Master Cleaning
12 – ARCO Lock & Security
13 – Rubicon Contractors
14 – JaniKing
15/16 – Veritiv
17 – Utah Disaster Kleenup
18 – Smart Rain
19 – Serv Pro
20 – Roto Aire Filter Sales & Service
21 – Varsity Facility Services
22 – ESL Vision
23 – Lawn Butler
24 – Waxie Sanitary Supply
25 – Mechanical Service & Systems
26 – Belfor Property Restoration
27 – Peak Security
28 – Vitality Energy
29 – Rooftop Anchor
30 – Kimberly Clark Professional
31 – Centimark Roof Systems
32 – ThyssenKrupp Elevator
33 – Divi Energy
34 – RBM Building Services
35 – Alpine Cleaning & Restoration
36 – Double Take
37 – TruCo
38 – Redlee SCS
39 – Hunt Electric
40 – CCI Mechanical
41 – Identysis
42 – Commercial Restoration Services
44 – First Service Mechanical
45 – ProClean Windows
46 – Acer Landscape Management
47 – Allied
48 – RestorePipe
49 – Loveland Landscapes
50 – Wasatch Property Services, Inc.
55 – Lifetime Roofing
59 – 5Star Services
61 – Bedrock Protection Services
70 – Commercial Service Solutions